I have been using this ampoule since a week and I have seen huge difference in my scars. I have been a fan the ordinary niacinamide + zinc fan as it started showing results after one month. But this showed results so quickly and I bought it after reading such good reviews and I didn't believe it'll be so great! Gentle enough to use everyday and non irritating and really hydrating. Do apply sunscreen everyday as it has a chemical exfoliant. Please try this once for sure! And apply it only on problem areas only :)
We appreciate your genuine review!
This is my second time ordering from Skinbae and their delivery service is incredibly fast. Plus the products are amazing and authentic! Love the Rovectin serum!
Thank you for your review :)
My skin type and concerns:- dry, dehydrated, acne prone U-zone
Lipohydroxy acid(LHA) ,commonly known in the cosmetic industry as capryloyl salicylic acid, is a chemical exfoliator.
It is highly lipophilic(more than salicylic acid) and hence has the ability to break down any accumulated sebum produced naturally by our skin. Research has shown that LHA aids in cell by cell exfoliation due to its lower penetration power.
Because of it being less sensitizing though being highly effective in exfoliating the skin, it is often loved by those who have acne but are intolerant to benzoyl peroxide or high concentrations of salicylic acid.
Coming back to the product,
1) contains capryloyl salicylic acid for gentle exfoliation.
2) Contains 4 different types of hyaluronic acids having both higher and lower molecular weight to provide with skin optimum hydrating benefits.
3) Contains Hydroxyethyl Urea which is an excellent ingredient for improving the skin barrier function as urea is also naturally found on the surface of our skin and a part of its Natural Moisturising Factor.
4) Does not contain artificial fragrance or sensitising essential oils.
5) Has a pH of 5.5~6.
7) It is vegan and cruelty free.
8) Contains Niacinamide and glutathione for brightening and fading of acne marks.
1) Expensive. 15ml costs ₹1499 and lasted me for 25 days. I'm guessing that it would've lasted longer had I not initially used it on my entire face.
2) It is quite gentle and hence if you're expecting results overnight, this may not be the product. It takes more than two weeks to see any noticable change in hyperpigmentation.
>> This product has been designed to be used as a spot treatment. Hence, refrain from using this all over the face and neck if you want it to last longer.
>>It does contain ethanol at the very end of the ingredient list. But it is unlikely to cause dehydration since the there are so many wonderful hydrating ingredients as well. Also since it is at the end of the ingredient list, it's best to assume that the amount present is negligible.
Hope this review was helpful!! ^^
For an even more detailed review, you may visit my blog.
Thank you for the In depth review!